Home » Enhancing Program Performance with Logic Models » Section 6: How Good is My Logic Model? » 6.4: Criteria 3 – Doable
Doable: The logic model can be carried out
- Are there human, financial, political, technical, and institutional resources on hand to carry out the initiative?
- Do you have all the resources you need? Can you get the needed resources?
- Are the resources realistic? Is what you intend to do even possible given your resources?
- Have you identified the external factors that are likely to affect implementation? Can any be brought within your control by the addition of other activities?
- Does the logic model reflect the opinions and support of key stakeholders? Were any stakeholders left out?