Skip to content
- Our advice is to keep evaluation straightforward and simple. Focusing on what you need to know and who will use the information for what helps to contain an evaluation and keep it useful.
- Our discussion of evaluation has merely scratched the surface. Our purpose in this section was to show you how the logic model helps in evaluation. Many other available resources can assist you with the technical aspects of evaluation.
- A logic model is not an evaluation model but rather a process and a framework. The logic model facilitates effective evaluation by helping you:
- Determine what to evaluate.
- Identify appropriate questions for your evaluation based on the program.
- Know what information to collect to answer your evaluation questions–the indicators.
- Determine when to collect data.
- Determine data collection sources, methods, and instrumentation.