A logic model is a model of logical connections. Above all, it shows the relationships and theory of action among the various components of the program or initiative. The power of logic modeling lies in articulating the relationships and linkages in our programs to help ensure the achievement of positive benefits.
- Create an understanding of the program.
- May depict multiple chains.
- May depict vertical, horizontal, and circular flows.
- May be difficult or messy to do; however, understanding can increase through doing them.
- Make explicit the underlying theory of a program.